How to make lemonade of all these lemons? Feeling the sadness of the blogosphere for two families that lost their babies recently, even though I wasn’t previously aware of their blogs. Maddie’s funeral is today. My mom’s birthday. The day of her funeral four years ago. Thalon’s service will be announced soon, I expect. For those of you who are not on Twitter, or have been hibernating, lots of folks have purpled up their blog or avatar, in honour of Maddie. I don’t want to choose one over the other by purpling up, but I do ask the prayer inclined to keep these families in your hearts. If you wish to financially help these two families, who never dreamed they would have to bury their precious angels, you may do so here.
Now let’s see if I can be grateful amongst all my grumbles:
- The snow that fell yesterday has melted.
- The furnace that was not working yesterday is repaired.
- The tradespeople that invaded my home and workspace were very pleasant and respectful.
- I am enjoying the smell of hamstock simmering on the stove.
- That I had my mother as long as I did.