I don’t think you even want to click over from your reader unless you want to read about craptastic stuff that doesn’t empower you. If that’s where you’re at, pull up a chair. I have coffee. Help yourself to some. You’ll need it to stay awake.
- I have an uninvited houseguest. I’m actively plotting her murder. And she is pregnant. I can tell by her size and the way she moves when she scurries under my stove. I’m silently imploring her to eat the poison I left under the stove. Night before last, she was so bold, she came into the living room.
- I hate meeces to peeces.
- There is something in the airwaves today that is sucking the emotional life out of my clients. Honestly, I had two in a row that I was totally unable to inspire, even when I saw good things for them. They sucked me into their vortex of despair. Well, I don’t feel despair, just really, really tired.
- I had plenty of sleep last night.
- I have a cavity that is increasing in size due to a phobia. I was 18 when I went to the only (so-called) dentist in my area. It was hugely traumatic. His hands were dirty, his breath smelled of alcohol, and now I cannot tolerate any hands or tools in my mouth. It felt like a form of rape.
- I have a doctor’s appointment to get a referral to an acupuncturist for the terrible pain in my shoulder and arm that anti-inflammatory drugs do not touch. I’m terrified of narcotics. I never want to have another MRI. Non-invasive, my left foot. It took me three full days for my energy field to right itself from the last one. And surgery? I don’t think so.
I’m going to ask for antibiotics at the same time for the tooth. So I can make the appointment, take a few happy pills, and have no infection when the
torturedental appointment happens.
- This has become the anti Grace in Small Things, hasn’t it? Sorry, Schmutzie.