From Ree the Hotfessional. It’s the perfect thing for the long holiday weekend before your slacker readers can catch up with you on the company dime.
(X) Been to Canada – Oh, my yes. I live here
( ) Been to Mexico – Nope. But I’ve heard that Montezuma’s Revenge is something I should experience at least once. Can’t wait.
( ) Been to Florida – No, I hear they have alligators there, and hurricanes. And really old Canucks.
(X) Been on a plane – Many times, but only once since Sept 11, 2001. I find the security measures pure aggravation.
(X) Been lost – Not technically, but when I was little, I walked beside a woman who was wearing the same coat as my mother, so my mom was lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country – I’ved lived on the Pacific and the Atlantic coast of Canada. Something about that ocean air just makes me happy.
(X) Swam in the ocean – Pacific, Atlantic, and the Caribbean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep – Everyone who has ever been thirteen has done this.
(X) Played cops and robbers – Hello? I had brothers, duh.
(X) Played with a Tonka Truck – See above.
(X) Recently colored with crayons – Define recently
( ) Sang karaoke – No, and this is so because of my deep abiding love for humanity.
( ) Paid for a meal with only coins – No, but I love to put my unrolled coinage in the fare box on the bus.
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? – Yes, but I always forgive myself. I’m understanding that way.
(X) Made prank phone calls – Again, I had brothers. Shut up, they made me do it, okay?
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue – Yes, but for the life of me, I couldn’t get it to stay on that pesky slippery tongue.
(X) Danced in the rain – Yep. And swam in the rain, and also showered in the rain. Scoff if you will, it was way fun.
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus – Yes, but he didn’t take my brothers like I asked him to.
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe – Yes, but nobody took me up on it when I hung the mistletoe from my backside.
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about – Yes, after all night fascinating can’t stop talking to this wondrous creature.
(X) Blown bubbles – Absolutely. Also blown bubbles in my milk. Fun, isn’t it?
(X) Made a bonfire on the beach – It was a rite of passage for coast dwellers.
(X) Crashed a party – Yes, but they were glad to see me. That’s my story and I’m sticking with it.
( ) Crashed a wedding
( ) Crashed a funeral – No, but I’m always up for a good time.
(X) Gone ice-skating – Yes. My skates were always too tight though. I have Sasquatch feet.
1. Any nicknames? Some people who are too idle to type the entire thing call me Poo, even though I protest the use of scatological nicknames.
3. Favorite drink? Coffee (black) Hot and lots of it.
4. Any tattoos? No, but I used to draw on myself.
5 Body piercing? Ears only. 1 hole each. A friend did the piercing with a darning needle and an ice cube when I was 16. What did I know?
6. How much do you love your job? It’s rather ideal, especially if you have children. People pay you money and then they hang on Your.Every.Word. Then they go home and listen to the tape. Much more ego-stroking than “What.Ever.”, accompanied by a dramatic eye-roll from Ass Burger Boy.
7. Favorite vacation spot? My birthplace, where my Grammie and best friends from high school still live.
8. Ever been to Africa? No. Never left the continent, unless you count Puerto Rico.
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Cookies are a good healthy dinner that you don’t need to coax the kiddies to eat.
10. Ever been on TV? Quite a few times. The media loves to interview psychics. I was also in a documentary about psychics.
11. Ever steal any traffic signs? No. I have better decorating taste than that.
12. Ever been in a car accident? Many, but none of them killed me yet.
13. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 2 Door. The bus.
14. Favorite pie? Sweet potato pie, and the very best I have ever eaten is my Grammie’s mincemeat pie. She uses venison in hers.
15. Favorite Number? 8. It’s supposed to be lucky. I made sure my phone number added up to 8. I’m wacky that way.
16. Favorite movie? Gee whiz, I didn’t know this was going to be hard. I’m a sucker for great cinematography, so I would have to say Cold Mountain.
17. Favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
18. Favorite dessert? It involves chocolate marble coffee cake, sprinkled with Grand Marnier and wildberry jam, layered with chocolate ice cream and more jam, topped with more Grand Marnier. Wicked. And wicked good. Note that I capitalized the holy Grand Marnier. It’s an important ingredient. I made this dessert up myself. I know what I like. Unless it’s a movie. Then I get all indecisive and stressed.
19. Favorite food? Scallops. Oh, come to mama.
20. Favorite day of the week? Most any day I wake up is good with me.
21. Favorite brand of body wash? I only use home made soap. Love it.
22. Favorite toothpaste? I don’t care. It isn’t like I’m going to EAT it. I do, however, rinse with hydrogen peroxide. It kills germs and gives me that bubbly feeling I love so much.
23. Favorite smell? Vanilla beans. And baby head. The other end, not so much.
24. What do you do to relax? Read.
25. Do you have a message to your friends reading this? No. Nobody really likes me anyway.
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Alive?
27. Furthest place you will send this message? I think I will surprise myself on this.
28. Who will respond the fastest? Whoever is saving their good stuff for Monday when everybody is reading blogs at work.
Shameless self-promotion:If I’m the Freakiest Blogger you read, show me some freaking love. Go on, click it. You know you wanna.